Built On A Solid Foundation
The Grip-Rite name represents quality and value to professional contractors on jobsites across the U.S. and Canada. First introduced in 1975, Grip-Rite is now the top-selling brand of fasteners in America.
Today's Grip-Rite is so much more than the familiar gray 1 lb. and 5 lb. boxes of nails and screws. In order to be your one-stop shop for all of your construction needs, we currently provide:
- Fasteners, nails and screws, nuts and bolts, threaded rod.
- Collated fasteners designed to fit Grip-Rite tools and many others.
- Flexible strip collated screw system: collated screws, adaptors and accessories.
- Tools, compressors, hoses and fittings: complete pneumatic fastening system.
- Fencing and wire products for both urban and agricultural environments.
- Concrete accessories: rebar, steel stakes, accessories.
- Poly products: house-wrap, curing blankets, reinforced poly, tarps, poly sheeting, barrier fence, silt fence, poly fence.
- Building products: builders hardware, building paper, felt paper.
The Grip-Rite family of products continues to grow, offering solutions to jobsite challenges and construction needs.