1-1/2" Metal Connector Nailer
Metal hangers, seismic & hurricane ties, anchors & connector straps
- Multi-blow functionality promotes safer usage, compared to single-blow tools
- Shoots both paper and plastic collated joist nails.
- Designed to use either standard or tip hardened nails
- Lightweight and compact
- Robust design with easy maintenance
- Well-balanced to reduce user fatigue
- Nail tip serves as shooting guide - no probe needed
- Belt hook included
- 3-year warranty
- Firing Mode: Multi-blow
- Magazine Capacity: 30
- Operating Pressure: 100-120 PSI
- Fastener Type: 30° to 34° Metal connector nails
- Fastener Range: 1-1/2" x .131"/ .148"
- Height: 9.5"
- Length: 12.3"
- Width: 3.5"
- Weight: 4.4 lb.
Carrying case, safety glasses, hex wrenches, tool oil, 1/4" male plug & instructional manual
Grip-Rite® pneumatic tools are distributed by PrimeSource Building Products, Inc.