Eave & Valley Protector
Grip-Rite™ Eave & Valley Protector provides additional protection against roof damage caused by ice and water. Install beneath shingles, along with areas where water may collect such as around chimneys, valleys, vents, skylights, or other similar areas.
Without proper drainage, water can accumulate and form ice dams, which cause more water to stay on the roof. Moisture on a roof can eventually work its way underneath the shingles to the roof deck and ultimately to the interior of the structure, causing additional damage.
- 53 mil thick self-adhesive membrane composed of elastomeric bitumen with glass mat reinforcement
- Easy-to-remove silicone treated release sheet (split-back) on the self-adhesive side
Roof edges and valley vulnerable to water leaks due to ice accumulation or strong winds.
- Non-slip, sanded finish
- Self-sealing around nails and screws
- Effective and hard-wearing
- Clean and easy to install
- No primer required
- Consistent thickness
- Requires no special tools
- Remains stable in outdoor temperatures
- Meets ASTM standards
|SKU||Area||Dimensions||Package Type||Rolls/ Pallet||Coverage/ Box or Roll||Coverage/ Pallet|
|GRWR1SQ||1 SQ. / 99 ft.²||36 in. x 33 ft.||Box||49||99 ft.²||3,564 ft.²|
|GRWR2SQ||2 SQ. / 195 ft.²||36 in. x 65 ft.||Box||25||195 ft.²||4,875 ft.²|
|GRWR2SQNB||2 SQ. / 195 ft.²||36 in. x 65 ft.||Labeled Roll||36||195 ft.²||7,020 ft.²|