1-1/2″ Metal Connector Nailer
- Metal connector nailer for use installing metal hangers, seismic & hurricane ties, anchors & connector straps
Nail tip serves as shooting guide for precision nail placement, reducing the chance of misfire
Shoots both plastic and paper collated metal connector nails for user preference.
Multi-Blow functionality prevents nail ricochet for safer usage
- Small, lightweight, compact and well-balanced to reduce user fatigue
- Backed by the RED Promise – 7 year limited warranty & 90 day satisfaction guarantee (including soft parts and driver blades)
- Firing Mode: Push (multi-blow)
- Magazine Capacity: 30
- Operating Pressure: 100-120 PSI
- Fastener Type: 30° to 34° Metal connector nails
- Fastener Range: 1-1/2″
- Height: 9.5″
- Length: 12.3″
- Width: 3.5″
- Weight: 4.4 lb.
- Carrying case
- Owners manual
- Belt hook
- Safety glasses
- Hex wrenches
- Tool oil
- Male air plug
The Grip-Rite GR150 Multi-blow Metal Connector Nailer is known for its toughness and reliability. Applications include metal hangers, seismic and hurricane ties, as well as anchors and connector straps. This compact nailer is designed to work easily in tight spaces, shoots both paper and plastic collated joist nails (either standard or tip hardened) and includes a belt hook for conveniece. The GR150 features multi-blow functionality, which promotes safer usage when compared to single-blow tools. It has a magazine capacity of 30 nails and it accepts 30 Degree to 34 Degree Metal Connector Nails with a length of 1-1/2 in. long and a shank diameter from 0.131 in. to 0.148 in. thick. Grip-Rite stands behind all their pneumatic tools with the RED Promise – an industry leading warranty and service program that includes a 7 Year warranty on tools and a nationwide service network.. Also included with the purchase of this tool: Carrying Case and Owner’s Manual, Belt hook, Safety Glasses, Hex Wrenches, Tool Oil and a male Air Plug.