4 Gallon Ultra Quiet Compressor
- Designed to tackle mid-size to large projects.
Locking pull out handle and 10″ no-flat tires for jobsite portability
Pumps 4.2CFM@90psi and recovers in only 18 seconds
- 2.5 HP industrial grade induction motor runs at only 1725 RPM to reduce noise and vibration – 10,000 hrs life expectancy
- Robust roll cage protects recessed gauges and other vital components
- 12 amp draw prevents blown breakers
- 2 quick connectors for use with multiple tools
- Backed by the RED Promise – 1 year limited warranty & 30 day satisfaction guarantee
- Peak HP: 2.5
- Tank Capacity: 4 gal.
- Motor Type: Induction
- Lubrication: Oil
- Draw: 12 amps
- On/Off PSI: 110/150
- CFM @ 90 PSI: 4.2
- Decibels: 76
- Height: 20 in.
- Length: 23.60 in.
- Width: 22 in.
- Weight: 90 lb.
- Fully assembled compressor
- Owners manual
- pre-measured oil for unit and breather
Are you tired of your compressor being so loud it hurts your ears? The durable RED System Grip-Rite GR2540LR features a low 1725 RPM motor that increases the life of the compressor and dramatically reduces the noise level compared to similar 3450 RPM units. It only draws 12-Amps at start up which means no more tripped (blown) breakers. The extending pull handle and 10 in. no-flat tires add to the versatility and functionality of this unique unit. Recessed-gauges, roll cage design, and an oil splash pump make this unit ready for the toughest jobsites. The pump’s heavy duty cast iron cylinder works in tandem with its robust 2.5 HP induction (brushless) motor that purrs quietly all day at 1725 RPM. Its 4.5 CFM air production and quick recovery can keep the fastest contractor going all day and is backed by the Grip-Rite RED Promise – a 1 year limited warranty, 30 day satisfaction guarantee and nationwide service network. Specs: 2.5 HP (Peak), 4.2 CFM at 90 psi, 4-Gal. tank, 88 lbs. total weight, Pump up: 76 seconds, Recovery: 18 seconds, a Max psi of 150, and only 12-Amp draw.